I marinated 2 VERY LARGE Tomahawk Bone In Rib-eyes with this and had lots to spare. My husband’s happiest moments in life are when he’s eating a big juicy steak. That was his pick for dinner last night so I decided to oblige. Glad I did… SOoooo Good. Even Daphney was happy with our decision.
I had enough left over that I poured some onto my almost roasted veggies and let them soak up the flavors.. REALLY good!
12 oz. Bottle Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Garlic
½ small onions- minced
1 tsp. Black Pepper
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
¼ tsp. Salt
2 Tbsp. Extra virgin Olive oil
1 Tbsp. Honey
About 1 ½ Glass of Red wine. I used Cabernet
1 glass of wine for drinking while making this!
- Salt and pepper both sides of your steaks and set aside.
- In a large glass baking dish mix all ingredients with a whisk.
- Once all ingredients have had a chance to share their flavors with each other place steaks in and spoon marinade over the top.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- About 20 minutes before you’re ready to grill bring the baking dish out to the counter
- Flip steaks to get the other side juiced up too
- Allow steaks to sit on the counter to get as close to room temperature as possible before grilling
- Grill steaks
- After steaks reach desired temperature BE SURE TO LET THEM REST at least 5-10 minutes to let the juices redistribute.