1/2 pound diced corned beef
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup sauerkraut, drained
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
• In crockpot combine; corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard.
• Turn Crockpot on High and mix all ingredients well.
• Let all ingredients melt together and stir occasionally to ensure mixing
• Once the dip has become melty and yummy looking turn crockpot down to warm
• Serve with Rye chips or pretzels