Makes 2 Cups Cheese Sauce
2 Tbsp. Butter
2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
1 cup Milk
8 oz. Velveeta Cubed
1 cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
1 tsp. Home Made Taco Seasoning
- In medium sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and stir in flour
- Pour in milk and stir until the mixture thickens
- Stirring constantly add the Velveeta and continue to stir until it melts
- Add in shredded cheese while continuously stirring
- Add taco seasoning
- Stir until all cheese is melted and taco seasoning is blended throughout.
- Transfer to a small crockpot or warmer
- Pour over chips or pretzels
*Helpful hint- Use something that has a “keep warm” option. I put it in my little cooker and it’s only 1 temp. It held well for a while but It cooked and burned by the end of the night!